When does Intel get their first parts back from TSMC, and what are they? SemiAccurate has heard a few interesting things on that topic and it is about what you would expect.
From our first exclusive story about what Intel is making at TSMC, to our next exclusive about the wafers ordered, the picture of what Intel is doing at TSMC, and what it is not doing there, is becoming clearer. Today we can tell you when things get real, at least for the first product, in a lot more detail. Enjoy.
The official word on outsourcing GPUs
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel’s Emerald Rapids has a big secret - Mar 27, 2023
- Raja Koduri and Dr. Randhir Thakur out at Intel - Mar 21, 2023
- What does Intel’s Emerald Rapids bring to the fight - Mar 21, 2023
- A new ARM code name for a new market pops up - Mar 20, 2023
- A big ARM server project shut down in silence - Mar 14, 2023