For our Professional subscribers there is a new PDF in the portal. You can download it from the link below the fold.
The topic today is:
Evaluating Microservers: Demystifying the technology and its uses
This paper describes what microservers are at both the silicon and system levels, what they are useful for and how to evaluate them for your needs. In it we have a three-part test that should narrow down any questions you have quite rapidly. From there we arm you with knowledge about how to evaluate this emerging technology in your enterprise.
Note: The following is analysis for professional level subscribers only.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Newsdesk (see all)
- Vivoli resignation letter - Oct 30, 2013
- New in the Professional Portal - Jul 30, 2013
- New in the Professional Portal - Jun 24, 2013
- AMD’s Volcanic Islands architecture - May 20, 2013
- AMD gaming memory contest - May 19, 2013